Ellie's Blog

Blogging challenge 5

| 0 comments

This blogging challenge is about schools around the world. I couldn’t tell you about other schools, well I guess I could but it wouldn’t help you grasp the idea of that school. So instead I will do my part by talking about my school.

I go to a private school in eastern Pennsylvania (which is a state in the USA.) Here we have normal classes like History, Social Studies, Reading, Math and Science. But, we also have specials like Spanish, Theater Arts, Art, Music, and Engineering and Design.

I’m going to go in depth with Engineering and Design, since most schools probably don’t have it. The class Engineering and Design is a class where you can build and learn to use different tools so far in this class we have made this book starting from scratch. We used cardboard and sewed the paper on. We are also using stencils to spray paint a cool design on the cover of the book. Last year in this class we made different carts to simulate carts used for the Overland Trail. Engineering and Design is one of my favorite classes in school.